I would like your help creating an avatar that my friends and I want to use for CS:GO 

I don´t want to get into trouble for using something I didn´t have permission for and I don´t know how to do it myself. 

Would be grateful for any help or suggestions

The name of the group is :   cry

Nothing fancy. Very Simplistic something like this maybe. With the word "cry" somewere under the a symbol

post-145435-0-17745600-1425648911.jpg

Just the shape of a tear drop is fine, its simple and minimalist. at the same time it also holds many meanings: water, tear, drop. "The water of this Teardrop shall be the last" or smth like that choose a transparent background, and a teardrop shape, fill it it simple shades, not 255 Red or too bright, something that will not hurt your eyes when you open it maximized in pitch dark, like Linus Tech Tips Orange or grey. then a black background for the profile picture, a font should be BEBAS NEUE: http://www.dafont.com/bebas-neue.font and 500x500px should cover most avatar size

EDIT: Did i mention that you should do it yourself? You should. You'll learn something along the way GIMP or PAINT.NET should be applicable, if not a Photoshop for best results(save one in PSD and one in JPEG)

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Thank you Rushy.

I have made it a project of mine.

I got the outlines. I am working on a symbol now

post-145435-0-48110400-1425654966_thumb.

Thank you Rushy.

I have made it a project of mine.

I got the outlines. I am working on a symbol now

Thats the spirit! Looks a little low qual is it? oh if you wanna post it here on websites or your own page make the background transparent so that it looks clean, or a color similiar to the background of the website

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

my problem now is I get an error msg when I am trying to upload it to steam

no matter what I do - what size I select it always displays the same msg

Image must be between 100x100 and 1280x1280 pixels

Going to install Photoshop and starting from scratch.