Remove brand sticker from PSU

MalaCraft
Go to solution Solved by Wauthar,

You can use some rubbing alcohol to get the glue residue off of products, works like a charm!

Hey guys!

I got hands on an used Corsair TX650W PSU. The thing is the corsair stickers on the both sides of the psu are in a bad condition. 

So now i want to remove them without making a mess like scratching the coating or peeling off leftovers of the glue for hours.

Since i have seen a bunch of mods on this forum with people doing this to their corsair PSUs, i wonder what is an easy and clean way to get these stickers off.

thanks!

"Well, not even last night's storm could wake you. I heard them say we've reached Morrowind, I'm sure they'll let us go."

When I pulled my sticker off it held together then I just used the remaining sticky bit on the sticker to pull the residue off the PSU itself.

Intel i7 4790k | Corsair H110i GTX | MSI Z97S Krait | 16GB HyperX Fury | ASUS Strix GTX 970 | Samsung 850 EVO 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB Hybrid SSHD | WD 3TB Green | Corsair TX750M | 

Corsair Graphite 760t White | 3x AOC i2267Fwh 21.5 inch IPS Monitor 1080p | Corsair Raptor k50 RGB | Logitech G500 | Blue Snowball

You can use some rubbing alcohol to get the glue residue off of products, works like a charm!

When I pulled my sticker off it held together then I just used the remaining sticky bit on the sticker to pull the residue off the PSU itself.

thanks guys!

"Well, not even last night's storm could wake you. I heard them say we've reached Morrowind, I'm sure they'll let us go."