AI Suite III issues

EHz

Either I have the world's best 4670k on a stock cooler, or Asus needs to update their software. My changes never save unless I do them through the bios, so I find it fundamentally useless except for temp monitoring and fan control. Anyone else having issues?

Either I have the world's best 4670k on a stock cooler, or Asus needs to update their software. My changes never save unless I do them through the bios, so I find it fundamentally useless except for temp monitoring and fan control. Anyone else having issues?

it's recommended to OC through the bios anyway so......

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Can't post a picture, but it reported my cpu to be running at 9.3GHz

OFC it's buggy, it needs a few updates to be mature XD, as far as your temps, i won't trust AI Suite for monitoring for the life of me. Realtemp FTW.

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

It is just a way to test your OC:s.

And it is not mented to be used like that and OC always happens in bios.

I was under the impression that A.I. Suite III WAS meant for overclocking. JJ says that AIS3 links directly into the UEFI.