h100i vs custom loop

hi what is better in term of performance? buy h100i or build my custom loop similar to the h100i?

hi what is better in term of performance? buy h100i or build my custom loop similar to the h100i?

It depends on what your custom loop is. Yes, custom loops do tend to perform better, but I think that is usually because of the larger rad size, which can dissipate heat more efficiently. 

It depends on what your custom loop is. Yes, custom loops do tend to perform better, but I think that is usually because of the larger rad size, which can dissipate heat more efficiently. 

larger rad size,higher fpi,more room for fans to push air through it.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

there'd be a slight bit if any noticeable difference using similar parts of the H100

to custom parts like a H100.

the CPU block does the same function. pump/bayres would be stronger (pressure wise)

over the H100, but it isn't always the most gets the best. radiator choices other than H100

being all aluminum and the others are copper/copper-brass construction might get you a

couple of degrees better and then fans.. buying into the custom loop gives you individual

choices as they weren't available with the AIO other than, where to place it and what fans

to use.. oh and plus the satisfaction of doing it yourself and expandability is always an

option for future builds.

airdeano