My build help?

donboki

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1230 V3 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor  (£205.80 @ Amazon UK)

Case: Corsair spec 01

Motherboard: MSI H97 Guard-Pro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£51.03 @ Amazon UK)
Memory: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  (£56.09 @ Amazon UK)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (£45.00 @ Amazon UK)
Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280 3GB WINDFORCE Video Card  (£146.99 @ Amazon UK)
Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (£38.68 @ Amazon UK)

SSD: Kingston ssd

Guys i wana know should i get a r9 290 is it alot better than the 280 im in the uk the 280 is around £140 and the 290 is around £250? whats the difference and also is my system good?

What were you wanting to do with the system and do you have a specific budget?

Rose's are red violets are blue, without computers I'd know not what to do.

What were you wanting to do with the system and do you have a specific budget?

playing league streaming battle field etc and videos for media for school

I personally would go for an i7-4790k (or 4770k) over the Xeon but that would just be my personal preference, and I know that they are definitely very capable when it comes to intensive gaming and streaming at the same time. I also have that RAM and it's even better in real life than in the pictures. I love it :-D

You could also get the i7 4790k and a 280x? I don't know if that would suit you, but it would be a very capable computer for the job in hand I think

I personally would go for an i7-4790k (or 4770k) over the Xeon but that would just be my personal preference, and I know that they are definitely very capable when it comes to intensive gaming and streaming at the same time. I also have that RAM and it's even better in real life than in the pictures. I love it :-D

You could also get the i7 4790k and a 280x? I don't know if that would suit you, but it would be a very capable computer for the job in hand I think

You would need to change the mobo for a newer one with lga 1155. I recommend msi.

Rose's are red violets are blue, without computers I'd know not what to do.