importing to oz

chimmychunger

Ok so we all know that saints row 4 full version is banned in oz i was wondering what would happen to me if i imported it from the uk (i have family their) and brought it over to Australia

Is owning a copy illegal or just is it just illegal for stores to sell them?

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Ok so we all know that saints row 4 full version is banned in oz i was wondering what would happen to me if i imported it from the uk (i have family their) and brought it over to Australia

nothing

RAWR signature became a bunch of HTML codes

Is owning a copy illegal or just is it just illegal for stores to sell them?

im not sure its just been banned coz of an anel probe. They are submiting a cencored version but i want to experience it like the rest of the world

Since it's running through Steam, you'd have the same problem as the germans with cut / banned games. They either won't work or you will get the censor patch.

What has been an approved method in the past is changing your IP to say the US where you get a full version and download it. Don't know if that still works though...

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Since it's running through Steam, you'd have the same problem as the germans with cut / banned games. They either won't work or you will get the censor patch.

What has been an approved method in the past is changing your IP to say the US where you get a full version and download it. Don't know if that still works though...

what about importing a concole version

what about importing a concole version

That should work as far as I am aware off, bought a lot of games in the US back then for my PS3.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

I have an Aussie version of L4D2 because I got it as a gift and it has the blood cut out. Wouldnt that mean a gifted version would keep the original content?

bump.

msi h77ma g43 

i5 3470

Coolermaster hyper 212 evo push+pull

Powercolor 7950 pcs+ @1100 mhz core 1400mhz mem

Coolermaster haf 912 advanced 120mm rear, 200mm top 200mm front

Corsair vengeance 2x4gb 1600 MHZ

Windows 8 64bit

Silverstone essentials 500w ST50F-ES

Samsung dvd drive

2x 250GB Hitachi RAID0

Seagate Barracuda 2tb

LG IPS235p

Razer Blackwidow

Razer Deathadder

I have an Aussie version of L4D2 because I got it as a gift and it has the blood cut out. Wouldnt that mean a gifted version would keep the original content?

thats wat i was thinkin maybe ill ask a us/uk resident to trade

You could buy it off Amazon Us, and use a remailer, even for a digital copy just use the remailer address for billing and you'll get your steam product key.

I use www.borderlinx.com

Also it's illegal to import the game but not illegal to have it unless you live in WA or a region with restrictions like aboriginal communities.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."