Weird AMD Build

AzureKite

Hi everyone, new here and I was looking to get some feedback on my pc I finally finished. This is a build I've been working since I first built my pc using a super combo deal on a motherboard, cpu, and ram combo on NewEgg 2 years ago. Its not an amazing PC but it can destory the games I play on High/Ultra settings (Saints Row 4, Minecraft, Star Trek Online, Left 4 Dead 2, Ultra Modded Skyrim, Fable The Lost Chapters, and Runescape) at my monitors max res. I feel like the only think that is hurting in this PC is the CPU but even OC'd with stock cooler, its keep running at max 70C under the heavist load yet.

Current Build:

Case: Rosewill CHALLENGER

Keyboard and Mouse: CM Storm Devastator Combo

Motherboard: ASRock FM2A88M Extreme4+

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 750K OC'd to 4.1 

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 

Ram: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB Dual Channel 2133

GPU: Powercolor R9 270x Devil 2GB

Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda ST3000DM001 3TB

SSD: SanDisk SDSSDP 128Gb G25

PSU: Corsair CX600M

Monitor: Emachines E19T6W (Looking to upgrade next tax return, not looking to go past 1080p as 4k hurts my eyes.)

Addons: Rosewill RCR-IM5001 SDcard reader, some old speakers not sure of the brand, and a old DVD drive from broken PC.

This is a build I've been working since I first built my pc using a super combo deal on a motherboard, cpu, and ram combo on NewEgg 2 years ago. Its not an amazing PC but it can destory the games I play on High/Ultra settings (Saints Row 4, Minecraft, Star Trek Online, Left 4 Dead 2, Ultra Modded Skyrim, Fable The Lost Chapters, and Runescape) at my monitors max res of 1440x900 running on DVI (Its an Emachines E19T6W I got for free).

The World R:Craft - Where Dot Hack Meets Minecraft
More Info at http://forums.cyberconnects2.com/index.php#the-world-r-craft.24

Damn... Nice budget build! Get a 212 EVO or Hyper T4 and you're golden! :D

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

Thanks! Over all I spend about $550 on this build. As for the CPU cooler, that's the next thing on my list as that's the weakest fan I have though for being a stock cooler it keeps that cpu temps down low, though my air flow set up helps it a lot. I have the back 120mm green fan pushing air throw the case and the top 120mm fan pushing down to create a bit of vortex of cool air then it gets pulled out the front from the 2 120mm front fans in the front of the case. I am thinking of modding the front panel or just removing it all together since it spilts into a top and bottom piece, and just keeping the bottom off to improve my air flow.

yeah, he should get 212 :) but he is still golden xD

yeah, he should get 212 :) but he is still golden xD

I am thinking of that 212 mostly being it being the cheaper option haha.

Decent machine i got a x4 860k gets hot but is good.

Thanks! I really love my x4 750k its a lot better then my old CPU and any laptop I've ever used.

• 1 month later...

I ended up going with a Cooler Master Hyper T4 and so far I have no regrets! This thing is a little beast compared to the stock cooler and I haven't seen over 50c when doing Ultra settings gaming on games like Planetside 2, Dragonball Z Xenoverse, Star Trek Online, Minecraft (Fancy everything with 32 render distance) and streaming HD Netflix on my TV! Quite happy with this build for maxing out the games I play.