My first build :D

nasols
Go to solution Solved by Str_Mape,

This is the build I'd go with.

More reliable SSD, colour matching motherboard with a similar feature set, lower cost same spec ram, fully modular PSU with room to go SLI and you can switch to 750W version if you prefer and still keep the build cheaper than $1380.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($214.89 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45 Gaming ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($123.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 980 4GB Twin Frozr Video Card  ($544.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Case: NZXT S340 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($62.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($89.98 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $1359.68
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-02-09 16:12 EST-0500

But do you guys think i could pick up any triple A titels and have them over 60fps at 1080p

Yes

Budget? Use? Kindgston V300's suck, get a Crucial SDD.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

I dont want to raise the price to much, but i want to have a pc that are able to pick up any game and play at 1080p over 60fps

seems to be a fine build. maybe you can find some 2133mhz Ram for almost the same price.

for the OS you can buy a Windows 8.1 instead of the original 8.

"Well, not even last night's storm could wake you. I heard them say we've reached Morrowind, I'm sure they'll let us go."

seems to be a fine build. maybe you can find some 2133mhz Ram for almost the same price.

for the OS you can buy a Windows 8.1 instead of the original 8.

If the original 8 is cheaper then go with that, you get 8.1 free.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Need some help with this... My first build so tell me if the case is small to work in... Any tips is helpfull :D

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/spacerumbler/saved/YJqV3C

looks great to me, faster ram not necessary.

Budget? Use? Kindgston V300's suck, get a Crucial SDD.

whats wrong with the v300? I have had nothing but great experiences with these puppies.

When in doubt, re-format.

Thanks!! I will check the RAM.. And i could switch out the OS... It cant be that of an price jump :D

looks great to me, faster ram not necessary.

whats wrong with the v300? I have had nothing but great experiences with these puppies.

They downgraded the flash. It's barely faster than an HDD.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

I picked the SSD over a Samsung one because they had almost the same specs but it was cheaper...

They downgraded the flash. It's barely faster than an HDD.

I haven't found that to be the case. I have deployed 6 or 7 of these over the last year and a bit and have found them to be quite fast (~400mb/s r/w)

anything above 350MB/s is reaching totally irrelevance for 95% of use cases.

I haven't found that to be the case. I have deployed 6 or 7 of these over the last year and a bit and have found them to be quite fast (~400mb/s r/w)

anything above 350MB/s is reaching totally irrelevance for 95% of use cases.

You can get much better performance for a bit more. They just aren't worth it.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

This is the build I'd go with.

More reliable SSD, colour matching motherboard with a similar feature set, lower cost same spec ram, fully modular PSU with room to go SLI and you can switch to 750W version if you prefer and still keep the build cheaper than $1380.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($214.89 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45 Gaming ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($123.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 980 4GB Twin Frozr Video Card  ($544.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Case: NZXT S340 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($62.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($89.98 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $1359.68
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-02-09 16:12 EST-0500

But do you guys think i could pick up any triple A titels and have them over 60fps at 1080p

Yes

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

pretty much all of them.

Nice thanks! And Str_Mape i will put toghether this build to check the prising in Norway :D

It costs about the same :D so if this is better, then il go with that... Thanks for all the help!! Im glaad that i have a new forum to go to :D