OutletPC

dialgarocksful

Has anyone tried using different addresses at OutletPC? I ordered AMD Athlon X4 860K two days ago and they rejected my order because I have different addresses. Now, I'm trying to contact them by email and they aren't responding. I need help, particularly the refund part.

Why 2 addresses: That's because I live in the Philippines, and 2 days ago, OutletPC has a sale on 860K for 69.99. I used a US-PHL courier to get a cheaper shipping charge. My shipping address was set at LA but my billing address was set here at Manila.

Spoiler

I used a US-PHL courier to get a cheaper shipping charge. My shipping address was set at LA but my billing address was set here at Manila.

3b2.jpg

Fujitsu Celsius 380W: i5 650 @ 3.2 Ghz | FUJITSU D2917-A1 | 4GB RAM 1333Mhz | ASUS GTX 750 TI Strix OC Edition | Fujitsu Case | 380W Fujitsu PSU | 250GB HDD | Windows 7 64 bit | Dell P2214H

Rekty Shrekty 

-snip-

Try looking at the wallpapers on this pic and scrolling page up and down. lol.

Call them and explain the situation, protip: use google hangouts foaler9 or skype for the cheapest call rates, using your regular phone line may be so expensive that it isn't even worth it.

Interested in Business and Technology

And please, I'm not a 13 year old kid that wants cheaper options. What I did is a tougher choice rather than people in our customs charge $50 for a $50-worth box.

Spoiler