Widescreen Monitor Suggestions

_Epix_

Hey, I was suggested to purchase an ultrawide monitor for my setup by people here. Any good suggestions for good ultrawides? I saw Dell's U2913WM and it looks good. Thanks :D 

Im gonna use this for mainly gaming, there will also be a little editing 

wait a month, 29um65 = 330 EUR for 1080p@75hz with freesync, id say its a very good deal

wait a month, 29um65 = 330 EUR for 1080p@75hz with freesync, id say its a very good deal

Very disappointing, that all their freesync UW monitors have the 1080p resolution

Hey, I was suggested to purchase an ultrawide monitor for my setup by people here. Any good suggestions for good ultrawides? I saw Dell's U2913WM and it looks good. Thanks :D

Im gonna use this for mainly gaming, there will also be a little editing 

Since @ already mentioned freesync, I guess the first question is, which GPU you are using.

Also, what's your general budget? Do you want to stay with the 1080p UW resolution or do you want 3440x1440?

Very disappointing, that all their freesync UW monitors have the 1080p resolution

Since @ already mentioned freesync, I guess the first question is, which GPU you are using.

Also, what's your general budget? Do you want to stay with the 1080p UW resolution or do you want 3440x1440?

I just assumed his budget to be not more than the 29" dell he mentioned.

If you can spend into the sky... sure wait 6 months and get the Acer xr341ck ... 144hz, curved IPS, 3440x1440 gsync/freesync