Dying light 60fps

vandanved

Guys i want a solution for dying light. I am playing dying light on my GTX 980 at 1080p and due to some problem the game is running constantly on 60fps, niether lower or higher fps.

I am thinking that vsync is on, but i cant see any setting in the options to turn on or off vsync.

Please help me solve this problem.

Guys i want a solution for dying light. I am playing dying light on my GTX 980 at 1080p and due to some problem the game is running constantly on 60fps, niether lower or higher fps.

I am thinking that vsync is on, but i cant see any setting in the options to turn on or off vsync.

Please help me solve this problem.

There is options for vsync. I think it's the first or second one down from resolution

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

First, turn off v-sync in the game.

Are you running on the latest nvidia update? Enable Threaded Optimization, set V-sync to adaptive, fresh rates on monitor to highest possible and power management to maximum performance on the nvidia control panel. 

My average fps in the game is now 105.

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack

Is at the Main Menu not the In-Game Menu. :)

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p