Fresh Win7 requires startup repair?

r4dv1s

Hello everyone, I have a big problem. My computer didnt load windows so I reinstalled it, when I reinstalled it was fine when "Starting Windows" freezed, then it rebooted and started startup repair. I tried that hard disk on other computer and it was fine... Can somebody help? Because in old pc there is everything at other hard drive which has IDE and my new one PC doesnt have! I will be pleased if someone will respond to this!

Can you post the specs of your system? Could be that windows 7 just isn't compatible with a part of the system, probably something on the motherboard.

Cartman - AMD Phenom II x6 1055T 3.1Ghz - 10GB Ram (Mwahahah) - 256GB Crucial MX100 Boot - 2TB WD Red - Gainward GTX 770 - Zalman Insanely Loud CNPS14X - Corsair 230T Orange

Stan - Intel Pentium G3320 - 8GB Ram - 128GB Intel 520 - Raid 1 6TB WD Reds - Bit Fenix Prodigy

Kenny - HP 14 Ultrabook (No name apperently) i3 4130 - 128GB Intel 520

But it ran Win7 before.

Amd athlon II x2 3800+

Asrock alivenf6g-vsta

3gb ram

Geforce 7300 le

Check if RAM sticks/slots are working properly. I had RAM errors once and the same happened.

EDIT: A faulty ram stick can stop the computer from passing Windows Loading Screen, even if there are no beeping sounds!

Did you install it previously? No extra drivers were required? Could try reinstalling again, but that motherboard doesn't have any drivers available for windows 7 which is a big red flag already for compatibility.

Cartman - AMD Phenom II x6 1055T 3.1Ghz - 10GB Ram (Mwahahah) - 256GB Crucial MX100 Boot - 2TB WD Red - Gainward GTX 770 - Zalman Insanely Loud CNPS14X - Corsair 230T Orange

Stan - Intel Pentium G3320 - 8GB Ram - 128GB Intel 520 - Raid 1 6TB WD Reds - Bit Fenix Prodigy

I dont know because previously it was fine before this with win7. That time windows wasnt installed by me, it was installed by computer fixer (smt like that).

Is it the same version of Windows 7? 32bit I'd hazard a guess at.

Try reinstalling one more time. If that doesn't work, then there's likely to be a fault with the hard drive or motherboard, what caused you to reinstall in the first place, was it this issue?

How are you installing Windows? Via a downloaded ISO on a USB stick or CD? If you are then check that the file's checksum matches MicroSoft's one on their website.

I install via CD. Of course it's not original CD.