Quick question about my build

Is the power supply in the build in my signature big enough for a custom loop? I was looking to get two 240mm rads.

Would the Bitfenix Shinobi (normal not xl) be big enough to fit them with the hard drive cage taken out?

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Is the power supply in the build in my signature big enough for a custom loop? I was looking to get two 240mm rads.

Would the Bitfenix Shinobi (normal not xl) be big enough to fit them with the hard drive cage taken out?

Why get two 7870's? I'd get a single 7970 or 670/680/770/780. If a game doesn't support SLI or do it very good you'll be relying on a low end card. Get a powerful single card now would be my choice!

Why get two 7870's? I'd get a single 7970 or 670/680/770/780. If a game doesn't support SLI or do it very good you'll be relying on a low end card. Get a powerful single card now would be my choice!

Those aren't 7870s btw those are 7870 XTs they are quite a bit more powerful and are comparable to 7950s after an overclock plus ^_^ RadeonPro enables crossfire for applications that don't usually support it anyway. This build is subject to change as I won't be doing it till november anyway and the new AMD cards are coming before then.

I might just go one 240mm on the top and a 140 on the front? do you think that wouldn't be enough?

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Those aren't 7870s btw those are 7870 XTs they are quite a bit more powerful and are comparable to 7950s after an overclock plus ^_^ RadeonPro enables crossfire for applications that don't usually support it anyway. This build is subject to change as I won't be doing it till november anyway and the new AMD cards are coming before then.

I might just go one 240mm on the top and a 140 on the front? do you think that wouldn't be enough?

360 total rad space for CPU and GPU's? I'd say no. Now you can do it but your temps won't be great. 

EDIT: I CANT ADD LOL

380 rad space still won't be enough. 

I use a 140.3 and 120.2 for CPU and two GPU's. My GPU's never go above 46c but the CPU on the other hand goes into the 60's a lot while gaming. 

360 total rad space for CPU and GPU's? I'd say no. Now you can do it but your temps won't be great. 

EDIT: I CANT ADD LOL

380 rad space still won't be enough. 

I use a 140.3 and 120.2 for CPU and two GPU's. My GPU's never go above 46c but the CPU on the other hand goes into the 60's a lot while gaming. 

Damn D: that means I'd have to mod my case a little bit V_V the 5.25" drives are 3cm too big for a 240mm rad at the front but it'd be a shame if someone were too... cut one out > :D

Damn D: that means I'd have to mod my case a little bit V_V the 5.25" drives are 3cm too big for a 240mm rad at the front but it'd be a shame if someone were too... cut one out > :D

Are you dead set on that case? The Switch 810 is a good WC case for around the same price. 

Why would you choose to water-cool a low end card? You could probably get dual 7950/70s for the price of a card and a waterblock.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Why would you choose to water-cool a low end card? You could probably get dual 7950/70s for the price of a card and a waterblock.

I'm not going to water-cool them immediately I'm going to buy everything and run it on water first but then I will be water-cooling it when I have the money

i hadn't seen any XT blocks as of yet.. and since it was a limited partner run i'd

doubt anyone will make a block for them. the PCB is diff from the 7950 and VRM

layout is different.. gunna be a tough one to cool.. hello 7970 reference card to

h2o cooling.. some of the GHZ cards have some blocks, but check before purchase.

airdeano