Corsair Carbide 300e

Fun.

Hey ya'll,

I was wondering if you could remove the pre-installed standoff screw in the case??

My build: i5 3570k , Sabertooth Z77, Be quiet Dark Rock 2, Corsair vengeance 16 gb ram, Corsair RM 750, WD Black 1TB , ADATA 256 GB SSD, Asus 660ti DCUII, NZXT H440, Noctua NF-F12 & NF-A14.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

Im not really sure why you would want to do that, but if there's a will there's a way! Try a pair of pliers and some twisting.

Im not really sure why you would want to do that, but if there's a will there's a way! Try a pair of pliers and some twisting.
Thanks Money :D,

My build: i5 3570k , Sabertooth Z77, Be quiet Dark Rock 2, Corsair vengeance 16 gb ram, Corsair RM 750, WD Black 1TB , ADATA 256 GB SSD, Asus 660ti DCUII, NZXT H440, Noctua NF-F12 & NF-A14.

Hey ya'll' date=' I was wondering if you could remove the pre-installed standoff screw in the case??[/quote']

I'm not sure if its the same with the Carbide 300r, but with the Carbide 500r, along with the screws, Corsair also kindly provided a socket type tool which slips over the motherboard standoff and has a phillips screw head on it, so you can tighten (or untighten) the standoffs with ease. Its really a great addition, I imagine that Corsair included one with the 300r too. If not though, pliers will always get them out everytime also.

Alright, Swoosh

Thanks for the input, hopefully i don't screw anything up while doing this lol.