Please Help

Zuzu

http://tinypic.com/r/b5obgo/8

The lights that flash red when I turn on the PC seem to be (according to the manual) the:

DRAM LED

VGA LED

BOOT DEVICE LED

And possibly the CPU LED, but I can't see it from under the heatsink...

Please help, I've spent like 10 hours trying to build this and idk what to do now.

Thanks a lot.

take off your 24 pin and 8 pin Motherboard power supply plugs, make sure you align them up properly and reinstall them.

also check to make sure you didn't plug your fans in wrong if you.

http://tinypic.com/r/b5obgo/8

The lights that flash red when I turn on the PC seem to be (according to the manual) the:

DRAM LED

VGA LED

BOOT DEVICE LED

And possibly the CPU LED, but I can't see it from under the heatsink...

Please help, I've spent like 10 hours trying to build this and idk what to do now.

Thanks a lot.

When the lights flash that means it is POSTing fine, as soon as it holds on a light on a specific area there is your problem.

It seems to be holding red on your GPU have you correctly socketed it in to the lane are all the power cables plugged in correctly?

Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel Core i5 3570k 4.2 GHz, EVGA GTX 780, Corsair Vengeance 16Gb ,

Samsung EVO 250&500Gb, Western Digital Black 2TB,  Corsair RM 750

Custom Water Loop

CPU Block Koolance 380iGPU Block EKWB Clean CSQPump Laing DDC w/ EKWB X-RES 100Radiatiors NexXxoS Monsta 240 & Swiftech 240x35Tubing PrimoChill Primoflex Advanced LRT Elegant White 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFittings White Monsoon Free Centre Compression Fittings 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFans6x Noctua NF-F12 w/Noctua LNA Adaptors

take off your 24 pin and 8 pin Motherboard power supply plugs, make sure you align them up properly and reinstall them.

also check to make sure you didn't plug your fans in wrong if you.

The case fans are all working, but not sure about anything else.

When the lights flash that means it is POSTing fine, as soon as it holds on a light on a specific area there is your problem.

It seems to be holding red on your GPU have you correctly socketed it in to the lane are all the power cables plugged in correctly?

I had to use the second PCIexpress x16 slot because the CPU cooler was covering the first one... Maybe that's the issue? I think the power cables are connected correctly. My PSU has a 6 and 2 PCIe connector which I plugged into the 8 slots on the GTX 970 Strix you see there... And yes I'm pretty sure it's in properly O.o.

It's not outputting to the display either

@Zuzu

do you have onboard graphics? if so try use them to post with out plugging in the GPU 

Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel Core i5 3570k 4.2 GHz, EVGA GTX 780, Corsair Vengeance 16Gb ,

Samsung EVO 250&500Gb, Western Digital Black 2TB,  Corsair RM 750

Custom Water Loop

CPU Block Koolance 380iGPU Block EKWB Clean CSQPump Laing DDC w/ EKWB X-RES 100Radiatiors NexXxoS Monsta 240 & Swiftech 240x35Tubing PrimoChill Primoflex Advanced LRT Elegant White 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFittings White Monsoon Free Centre Compression Fittings 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFans6x Noctua NF-F12 w/Noctua LNA Adaptors

The case fans are all working, but not sure about anything else.

sometimes if they are not aligned properly they can cause a no post issues. they may look like they are right but the 4 pin on your 24 pin could be a bit off

also check your ram and reset you bios

plus what are the specs?

sometimes if they are not aligned properly they can cause a no post issues. they may look like they are right but the 4 pin on your 24 pin could be a bit off

also check your ram and reset you bios

plus that is the specs?

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($326.95 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: Asus Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($203.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 970 4GB STRIX Video Card  ($332.50 @ Directron) 
Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($108.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $1509.31
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-01-24 20:15 EST-0500

And just the NZXT case fans that came pre-installed. I don't have any case fans connected to the motherboard. I'm just using a molex to the PSU from the inbuilt fan hub inside the case.

Oh I just turned it on and there are no more red LEDs that stay on... But the power button on the motherboard is red. And it's still not displaying anything on the monitor.

How do I reset BIOS?

if theirs not a button on the MB you can take out the Cmos battery   take it out for about 1 min and reinstall it

OMG IT WORKED... I wasn't plugging the DP cable into the graphics card LOL...

Thank you so much. <3