Best pc case lighting setup ?

Hello guys ,

This is a rather silly question but ...
I am planning on buying some led strips to light up my system , but I can't beside wich to get :
Everybody is talking about the bitfenix fobias and the nzxt sleeved led kit .

So my build ( ignore what my profile says ) is a corsair obsidian 450D , i5 4460 with blacked out stock cooler , msi h97 gaming 3 , kingston hyperx 8gb black , giagabyte r9 270x and a black cm psu as far as colours are involved .

The question is ;
a) Is bitfenix better than nzxt for that matter or the oposite ,
b) wich colour and lenght should fit my with my "all black/large case" scenario the best ?

Thank you in advance ,

mitsosvazelos84

Hello guys ,

This is a rather silly question but ...

I am planning on buying some led strips to light up my system , but I can't beside wich to get :

Everybody is talking about the bitfenix fobias and the nzxt sleeved led kit .

So my build ( ignore what my profile says ) is a corsair obsidian 450D , i5 4460 with blacked out stock cooler , msi h97 gaming 3 , kingston hyperx 8gb black , giagabyte r9 270x and a black cm psu as far as colours are involved .

The question is ;

a) Is bitfenix better than nzxt for that matter or the oposite ,

B) wich colour and lenght should fit my with my "all black/large case" scenario the best ?

Thank you in advance ,

mitsosvazelos84

Usually I would recommend white LED strips. They are usually the brightest and will bring your colours to shine, so that your whole system isn't just blue, orange, red or whatever. I hope you know what I mean.

Also I don't recommend the bitfenix LEDs. They're quite expensive and not as bright as I would've liked.

I use two Phobya white LED strips. Each one 30cm long. They've black braided cables and lot of LEDs for an even light. If you click on my signature you can see it, but keep in mind that the pictures are a lot brighter than it is IRL.

Here's a link to the exact same ones I use:聽http://geizhals.de/phobya-led-flexlight-highdensity-30cm-weiss-83122-a1016029.html?hloc=at&hloc=de

I almost forgot, than Linus also made a little review to them:

What about the nzxt 2meters sleeved led kit ?

It also features adjustable brightnes .

Yeah I've seen this video ... thanks for the though :)

Also , I can see a lot of pictures with theese on the pc that doesn't make that much of a diference , they aren't even noticeable in like the central areas , such as the cpu , while the blue ones DEFINITELY illuminate the pc , by far .

But yet again , i might be wrong or even the pictures don't show the real illumination ...