Cant see XMP in BIOS

Hi..today i buy new ram 2x4gb Ripjaws 1866mhz-2133 and run it together with my old ram 1x4Gb Hyper-x fury 1600mhz on GIGabyte G970A-DS3P motherboard..

im using my new RAM on Channel A..But i cant even see the XMP profiles...i try to log into desktop and check if my memory size on Computer Properties,its show me Installed Memory RAM 12GB (7.96GB usable)..

i really need a help 

MESS WITH THE BEST,DIE LIKE THE REST

well, take out the hyperx one and check what happens obvs. lol

Cpu: Intel i7-5930k Mobo: Asus Rampage V Extreme Ram: G.skill Ripjaws 4 4x4gb 2666mhz Gpu: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming 
PSU: Evga Supernova G2 850W Storage: Samsung 850 Pro SSD 512gb Case: Phanteks P400S CPUcooler: Corsair H110 OS: Win 8.1

well, take out the hyperx one and check what happens obvs. lol

Done..and it show me 8GB installed without usable..but after change to Profile 1 on BIOS setting my pc wont boot..what the problem

Done..and it show me 8GB installed without usable..but after change to Profile 1 on BIOS setting my pc wont boot..what the problem

then i have no idea sorry

Cpu: Intel i7-5930k Mobo: Asus Rampage V Extreme Ram: G.skill Ripjaws 4 4x4gb 2666mhz Gpu: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming 
PSU: Evga Supernova G2 850W Storage: Samsung 850 Pro SSD 512gb Case: Phanteks P400S CPUcooler: Corsair H110 OS: Win 8.1

then i have no idea sorry

Im found the solution and know the problem..my motherboard can only support 2100 OC..hahaahahhaha..my bad.,..

but my ram can boost up to 2133mhz..im just trying to change the BLCK and adjust the CPU RATIO..and its worked on 2099mhz..btw...im choosing my ram without checking my motherboard spec..so bad..