Weird pump buzzing noise?

I got a Cooler Master Seidon 240M some weeks ago and notice a quite loud buzzingnoise comming from it. Its my first time watercooling and I don't know if this is suposed to be there.

Mh, I had that with my original H100, turned out to be a broken pump. Run some stresstests and check if your temps are very far from what you can find in reviews of similar coolers.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Only thing i can say is try to undervolt it , or rma it ( Tbh i'm waiting for Ghost to give the real anwser xD)

Interested in Business and Technology

Try and tilt your system, maybe some airbubbles are trapped inside, that could help.

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

since the "reservoir" is built into the end tanks, air can easily be moved into the

mainstream and cause pump grind, clacks and noise in general. as noted above,

tilt and lean case while system is idle to hopefully work and trapped air in the

system. if it persists, try under-volting the pump. if still noisy, contact CM for RMA

help.

airdeano