Random Cheap Cooling System

I made something where the idea is that it brings in cold air from the outside (This is the UK so it will be cold for virtually all the year :3), and then through ducting the cold air goes straight into the intake of my 750D (I am working on my new PC, I currently have a laptop), and will then go straight to the motherboard, GPU and CPU so they stay cooler so I can overclock them even more. It is currently extremely noisy as the end fan was a cheap one from Ebay which I will replace with a silent fans, there are actually two AF140 L fans on the other side of the box on the window and you cannot hear them at-all. The bubble wrap is to stop the wind coming in my room and making the door shake.

The images are below.

Box with two fans pulling air from window.

post-123074-0-44049700-1421355261_thumb.

The ducting which the air travels through.

COMING SOON

The box which the air is pulled back out of the ducting.

COMING SOON

The fan pulling the air out.

post-123074-0-60890200-1421355185_thumb.

What I have so far in terms of my PC build.

post-123074-0-60510400-1421355163_thumb.

Please could you give me some feedback on what you think this will do in terms of cooling for my PC, and if you like it :).

Expert procrastinator.

I'd be real careful, chances are you're going to bring moisture in with outside air/particles, which could get your PC wet, and in turn, fry your stuff

Case: NZXT H440 | CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5 GHz | GPU: MSI 970, Kraken G10 | Mobo: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 | Cooler: H100i | PSU: Corsair AX750 w/ Sleeved Cables | Display: 3xBenQ RL2455M | Fans: 5xNoctua NF-F12, 1xBitFenix Spectre |

to get rid of the moist there is a trick that you think is silly.

pull the air from the outside and heat it up to about 10° to 15° this is still cold but the moist will be gone once it heated up a bit.

i know this trick from work had to cool a ton of electronic cases with fresh air from outside and to prevent salt/moist to get in we had to heat up the air to around 10 to 15° and the problem is solved.

you dont need the blue fan to push air on he PC. just put the PC in the box. the intakes fans on the case will do the job.

I think you will end up with warped PCBs at a best case senario, and a dead system as a worst case senario...

You are definitely going to want to test humidity levels before sticking your PC next to that box. You can find a cheap humidity meter for ~$10, if it is below 50% you'll likely be fine. You'll want to check it pretty often though, outdoor humidity changes constantly. Around here 100% is pretty common in the summer, and at that point there would be water droplets inside of your case.

What do you have on the other side of the window to prevent rain from getting in?

You can also buy dryer vent de-humidifiers that would help.

Personally I think you are over thinking this, you'll likely get a nice overclock just setting it in your room.

Also, your parents likely won't like the heating bill.  :P

Sorry I haven't replied.

I really just did this as I love doing DIY stuff :3. For humidity, I will definitely buy a meter and check it, and if it is too high I will get a de-humidifer and put it in the box with the LED fan. Rain cannot get in as far as I have tested for a month which has been extremely rainy, the window opens so the slanted bit is stopping rain getting in those fans.

Honestly, it gets very hot in this room even when the heating is off for whatever reason, and with a PC in a corner re-circulating the same hot air, I would assume it would get quite hot up there. It may not have a significant effect but in my opinion, its something a bit different I guess.

Also, your parents likely won't like the heating bill.  :P

I guess what I put above will answer that. :P

Expert procrastinator.