Buying a tablet

Hey Guys

I am looking to buy a tablet for media consumption, school work (i am a law student) and general use, but I am kinda split between android and apple tablets. I dont really have any price range so any recommendations you have would be awesome. I have looked at the apple ipad air 2, but the samsung galaxcy tab S 10.5 have really caught my eye, so if any of you have experience with android tablets (especially the samsung tab S) for normal university work then that would also be greatly appreciated.

Hey Guys

I am looking to buy a tablet for media consumption, school work (i am a law student) and general use, but I am kinda split between android and apple tablets. I dont really have any price range so any recommendations you have would be awesome. I have looked at the apple ipad air 2, but the samsung galaxcy tab S 10.5 have really caught my eye, so if any of you have experience with android tablets (especially the samsung tab S) for normal university work then that would also be greatly appreciated.

If your the ipad air 2 fits your budget then go for it  ( best tablet of 2014)

also have in mind the nexus 9

I think you will need a 10 inch tablet or bigger since you will hae law books and other staff on it related to law

I got the Tab S 10.5 for Christmas and it's great.  I use mine primarily for media consumption, light gaming, and web browsing.  The display is phenomenal, battery life is great, and I'd definitely recommend it.  I don't have mine rooted at the moment but may in the future due to the massive amount of bloatware on it.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Hi,

For android i would suggest you Google Nexus 7 and Sony Xperia Z2.

For iOS go for ipad air.

I'm using my iPad Mini 2 for university work and I love it. I got the Apple bluetooth keyboard to go with it and the bundled softwares are amazing. Taking notes are easy, battery lasts forever, screen is lovely, lots of games, lots of apps, great calendar, easy podcasts download, Storing and organizing PDFs of handouts are crazy convenient. I love it for Uni work.