Spare Parts

UMxMarky94

Does anyone know were I can get spare parts for my NZXT Phantom 820 ?

One of my USB 2.0 ports has got damage from a cat and a USB stick ( cat hit stick, Stick Damage and broke the USB port ). I have tried NZXT but no feed back.

Or should try and fix it myself and if so how would u got about this ?

Thank Mark

post-2871-0-02824100-1372004308_thumb.jp

post-2871-0-02824100-1372004308_thumb.jp

If you can find a USB port to replace and if you are comfortable with a soldering iron is just a matter of desoldering a soldering a new one

I've done it before and it worked out well

Do you need all of them ports, im sure you can make do with the other ones, put a bit of tape over the broken one so you dont try to plug something in there and break that as well.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Do you need all of them ports, im sure you can make do with the other ones, put a bit of tape over the broken one so you dont try to plug something in there and break that as well.

not the point it looks ugly.