how to set up my rad?

Hi guys i have the swiftech h240-x rad. this rad comes with the sata cable for power and another cable with 2 head-connectors like sata cables do for hdd. 1 head-comnector says "connect to pump" so pretty straight forward and the other extra its a 2pin connector. My mobo bios says any 4pin connector is PWM and whatever is no 4pin connector is DC. And also my mobo has a cpu-fan-connetor and an optional-fan-connector. My question is, does this 2pin cable need to be conneted to the cpu-fan header or to the optional-fan-header? Do the rad fans have to connected to the cpu-header? and do only the fans have to be pwm and no the pump? THANK YOU im really having a hard time with this. And is it best to set the cpu temp when its on full load or idle. And im thinking to buy a Y 4pin cable in case i have to connect my rads fans to the cpu header together.

Yeah 4-Pin Cable FTW

Yeah 4-Pin Cable FTW

Yup thats what the bios says... bit i still would loke to know the other things.

It would probably be easier to use a splitter and put your fans on the same header, So as you can control their speeds in conjunction as well.   The pump does not "require" pdm or any specific header, But those that have features which can alter the pump speeds will require a pdm header.  You could plug it into a 2pin to molex and it would perform just fine (maxed pump speed but fine)