New case to do things right in

MrPibbles

I built my first PC a while ago and i used a HAF 932 advanced as it was big and cheap at my local store. However now, for my birthday i want to get a new case with slightly better cable management, bigger window (Just a window, not one with options to mount fans preferably.) and the ability to accept a 280mm rad. I wanna do it right and make it as clean as possible, use cable sleeving, water cooling and lighting. I need help picking a case that can do thing, preferably around 150 (CAD). I was looking at the bitfenix collosus window or switch 810 but i want other suggestions too.

TL;DR I want a big case with a nice window and ability to fit a 280 rad, for around 150 (CAD)

Switch 810 is great, or maybe a Corsair 650D if you want to go for a midtower. You should also take a look at the CM Storm Trooper (with window).

Intel Core i7 3770K delidded @ 4,5Ghz | Corsair H100i w/ Noctua NF-F12s | EVGA Geforce GTX 770 2GB @ 1,2Ghz | MSI Big Bang MPower Z77 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz CL9 | Windows 10 Professional 64 bit | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB Samsung | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro | Asus Xonar Essence STX | Seasonic X Series 850WLogitech MX Master | Corsair MM400 | Corsair Vengeance K70 | beyerdynamic MMX 300 Manufaktur | Asus PB278Q 27" 1440p | Corsair Obsidian 550D

Idk about going to a midtower, I jsut like the look of big cases

I have to agree with the 650D.. pretty tidy and big case, should fit everything you need/want/ could imagine :D

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting