Best network adapter

zkeck12

I'd go for the Netgear. But I'd really recommend a PCI-E card because they almost always have better chipsets meaning better throughput, and reliability. If it's an ATX/M-ATX board get a PCI-E adapter (Intel AC 7260 PCI-E), if it's an Mini-ITX board get one with wireless or one that supports mPCI-E cards and buy a mPCI-E wireless card.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

What motherboard are you using? Most of them have builtin NICs that will way out perform those USB adapters.

May your framertes be high and your remperatures low.

I'd go for the Netgear. But I'd really recommend a PCI-E card because they almost always have better chipsets meaning better throughput, and reliability. If it's an ATX/M-ATX board get a PCI-E adapter (Intel AC 7260 PCI-E), if it's an Mini-ITX board get one with wireless or one that supports mPCI-E cards and buy a mPCI-E wireless card.

PCIe has the disadvantage that you have to position your case proberly so that it is not in the way of the signal. Something that you can do with a USB adapter.

dont get intel 7260-ac there recent driver  are terrible with constant disconnects and  slow speed that have no known solution to fix it  

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

OK got any recommendations on which one I should get