Recommend me a mic?

MattTheMayor
Go to solution Solved by Phinbar,

yeah i used the zalman ZM-MIC1 before a blue snowball and although the snowball is better, my friends weren't blown away by the difference or anything

Looking to get a mic for my new PC so I can be able to skype my friends. Usually now, I would use my phone, but its really inconvenient because it loses my phone's battery quick. I'm looking for a microphone that is the bang for the buck. My budget is around 20-23. Would like to use Amazon US to take advantage of Amazon Prime.

Not really a big microphone enthusiast or user, so if you need any answers, please ask in a noob-ish way x]

Cheers <3

Snowball by Blue

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

I would save up another 20 bucks imo... I feel bad for your friends because a 20 dollar mic would sound baddd. Their is this clip on microphone that is okay, but its somewhat annoying to use

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

yeah i used the zalman ZM-MIC1 before a blue snowball and although the snowball is better, my friends weren't blown away by the difference or anything