Whats the difference between these 2 headsets?

Xtreme Gamer

I found 2 different headsets I am interested in. Without recommending me a different pair, can anyone tell me the differences that separates the Ear force DX11 and the Ear force DXL1 from each other. Thanks!!!!

I7-6700k, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, 2 x 8GB Corsair Dominator Plantinum ram, ASUS GTX 960 STRIX, sound blaster zx, 1TB boot drive ssd, 128GB/256GB storage ssd, 1TB storage HDD, 4TB of storage (backup),Windows 10 Pro,1000w psu

The DX11 looks exactly like my pair of x12s but a different color scheme, so that must mean it's the standard run of the mill Turtle Beach quality headset that you better buy the duct tape accessory with for when the headband snaps and you need something to hold the headset on your head.

The DXL1 appears to cost more, while still most likely having the same impeccable quality that we all expect from Turtle Beach.

I know you didn't ask for recommendations, but for the sake of actually truly trying to help someone, I highly recommend you get a headset that isn't utter junk. AKA the Kingston HyperX Clouds. They're known amongst this forum as the best headset in terms of price:performance.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

The DXL1 is the successor. Looks like it got a paint job and the DSS turned into DSS2 so it was "upgraded" but that doesn't matter because they're both terrible.