Need New Gaming laptop

Hello,

I currently have a macbook air 2012 with 4 gigs of ram and a 120 gig SSD. I used to love this computer but I have switched to windows and do more gaming on my desktop which has a fx8320, a 280X and 8 gigs of ram. I want a decent gaming laptop to play games like warthunder and Insurgency at a decent graphics level with decent fps. I know I wont be getting close to desktop performance at under 1000 but I just want to be able to play games on the go without my eyes bleeding. My only requirements are that it has to be relativly light and have a decent keyboard as I write alot of papers and emails. I also would like it to be upgradable, I will probably try and replace the HDD with a SSD at some point. Also, as I will not longer be using my macbook air does anyone know any places to sell it online, I have all the original contents and such. 

Thanks so much guys,

Luke

This is pretty decent for the money as it has a core i7, 8 gigs of ram and a 2 gin nvidia card.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834317538

And it only costs 860$, weighs 5.3lbs and has a backlit keyboard

Plus with the left over money, you could buy a mouse or an external drive or something

It Won't Fail Cause of Me.

Hello,

I currently have a macbook air 2012 with 4 gigs of ram and a 120 gig SSD. I used to love this computer but I have switched to windows and do more gaming on my desktop which has a fx8320, a 280X and 8 gigs of ram. I want a decent gaming laptop to play games like warthunder and Insurgency at a decent graphics level with decent fps. I know I wont be getting close to desktop performance at under 1000 but

You know 1000 is plenty for a laptop that can run multiplayer games, right? Some even have GTX 770's in them for $901 (not including tax/shipping) like AvaDirect's GT60 model. That thing is a beast. So your budget is great. ;)

Have a look at the MSI GE40 if you're not that hardcore into gaming. the GPU isn't brilliant, (760M/850M) but it should be able to play most games at medium settings at least (my APU laptop does just fine on most games, if that's anything to go by) Not the most beastly thing in the world but I saw this thing in a store and fell in love with it because it's super-light but has a solid feel to it. The store I saw it at was at roughly the same price as a macbook air. It's upgradeable all the way, afaik. it even has some space in there so a hardcore tweaker like me can do stuff like cooling upgrades and things. if I suddenly won $1000, I'd probably put it to that laptop.

I have the Lenovo Y50 and i have to say it hasn't let me down yet. Of course the battery life is horrific 1:30h on high performance... But I have loved it nonetheless. gets the job done.

What specs do you have on that? I heard the screen is quite terrible but it is the reccomendation that keeps popping up. Also is it light enough to bring to school everyday?