Mobile data usage

So, the minimum term period on my mobile phone contract ended about 2 years ago but i just decided to carry it over and continue using it as i seen no reason to upgrade (i bought a new phone for the sim). 

However, i could just get more for what i am paying for now. My question is, how much data should i go for? My plan is to use my phone as a personal hotspot for my laptop when i'm out and about. On my laptop i'd be looking at around 2 hours of web-surfing a day (including occasional youtube maybe even Netflix), on my phone it would really just be receiving emails, notifications and again browsing. 

The plan i'm looking at does have all-you-can-eat data, 4GB of which can be used as a personal hotspot which appealed to me some what. As i've never had a contract with data, as a few years ago i had no need for one, i have no idea of how much data i would actually use... Or anything about what 'all you can eat' includes. I don't want to go overkill and spend more than i use, but don't want to underestimate my usage.

2 hours of surfing the web a day using my phone as a hotspot for my laptop, and receiving emails and notifications on my phone; how much data should i go for? Thanks. 

If you dont use netflix and youtube at all your good with 4Gb, If you do, go for unlimited it is a complete data hog. 1 hour HD video would eat a gig

As long as you don't overkill on video streaming internet browsing should be good with 4 Gbs

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles