M.2 Sizeing

I have a 42mm M.2 SSD but my new motherboard only has mounting points at 60mm and 80mm.  

Does anyone know of a way I can add a piece to extend the card to 60mm or some other way to mount it securely?

Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! 

I have a 42mm M.2 SSD but my new motherboard only has mounting points at 60mm and 80mm.  

Does anyone know of a way I can add a piece to extend the card to 60mm or some other way to mount it securely?

Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! 

Use a piece of plastic or non-conductive metal and create an adapter plate bridging the 60mm and 80mm mounting points with a threaded hole or a nutplate to accept the screws for your SSDs. Or not use it and get another one.

Use a piece of plastic or non-conductive metal and create an adapter plate bridging the 60mm and 80mm mounting points with a threaded hole or a nutplate to accept the screws for your SSDs. Or not use it and get another one.

Ya, I'm thinking my backup plan is to take an old credit card and cut it down to hold the SSD in place. And then paint it to look nicer 

Celotape? But yeah your best bet is old credit card should work well as long as you fasten it down well, don't want it coming loose while the system is booted

Cartman - AMD Phenom II x6 1055T 3.1Ghz - 10GB Ram (Mwahahah) - 256GB Crucial MX100 Boot - 2TB WD Red - Gainward GTX 770 - Zalman Insanely Loud CNPS14X - Corsair 230T Orange

Stan - Intel Pentium G3320 - 8GB Ram - 128GB Intel 520 - Raid 1 6TB WD Reds - Bit Fenix Prodigy

Kenny - HP 14 Ultrabook (No name apperently) i3 4130 - 128GB Intel 520