Which build?

Wulffy
Go to solution Solved by Wiflare,

What about now?

it works now.

I'd say wait it out, you wouldn't want it to break during transatlantic transport, which is more likely than is comfortable for me anyway.

I want to build a new gaming rig but right now I live in Spain and will move to Massachusetts in 7 months. I wanted to know if I should get this build in Spain, or wait 7 months for this build. The first build costs $1437.00 and the second one costs $1395.00. If I do wait for the build in Massachusetts all I will have for the 7 months is a laptop.

Project Virtus:

CPU: i7-4790K CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Gigabyte ga-z97x-gaming 5 Memory:  G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB HDD: WD Black 1TB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB GPU: Msi GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4 Case: Corsair Spec-02 PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850G2

the second build is private?

Woo!

the second build is private?

What about now?

Project Virtus:

CPU: i7-4790K CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Gigabyte ga-z97x-gaming 5 Memory:  G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB HDD: WD Black 1TB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB GPU: Msi GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4 Case: Corsair Spec-02 PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850G2

What about now?

it works now.

I'd say wait it out, you wouldn't want it to break during transatlantic transport, which is more likely than is comfortable for me anyway.

Woo!

wait it out...

gtx 970 > 770

I know but I have to wait 7 months with only a little laptop.

Project Virtus:

I know but I have to wait 7 months with only a little laptop.

if your purly gaming go with i5 4460 and m85 or h81 mobo and get 970 now with the money u saved.u will also only need a (quality) 500w psu.

if your doing a lot of videoediting and heavily multithreated tasks then maybe you want to get the i7..

if your purly gaming go with i5 4460 and m85 or h81 mobo and get 970 now with the money u saved.u will also only need a (quality) 500w psu.

if your doing a lot of videoediting and heavily multithreated tasks then maybe you want to get the i7..

Not really what I was asking for, but thanks anyway.

Project Virtus: