Need case recommendation

Hansell

Hello guys, I'm going to build a new rig for friend, usually I always pick them a mid-tower with window panel and some nice cable management. But this time is a different one, my friend doesn't want to a windowed case, so I doesn't have to think about all the aesthetic things for this build, but since I never deal with this kinda situation before , I don't really sure which cases I need to take....

here's some in my current list

Corsair 330R USD$100 here, I love the design, simple and sleek at the corner and side panel, maybe I'll take this one

Corsair 200R USD$65 here

NZXT 220 USD$60 here

Fractal Design Core 100 USD$45 here

all the prices are based on my local store.... so please don't suggest based on discount price at newegg or others site

I would love to include some from Antec but we don't them here :(

And for the budget, please keep it under USD$100, before I saw the 330 the original budget was $65 but I like the smooth case like that and the cheapest type is 330R , feel free to correct me or add any suggestion 

Thanks

You could go with a define r4, i show you can get one for around $79 so its within your budget, the cable management is great in this case and also is pretty easy to build in..

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352020&cm_re=define_r4-_-11-352-020-_-Product

Main Rig: | CPU: Intel Core i9-7900x | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080 Founders | Mobo: Asus ROG Strix X299-E Gaming | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 MHz | SSD: Samsung 980 Pro w/Heatsink 1TB & Samsung 960 Pro 1TB | Sound: Parasound ZDAC & Burson Soloist Amp | PSU: Corsair RM850 | Fans: 2x Noctua NF-F12 | Case: Caselabs MAGNUM SMA8 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 800 | Keyboard: WASD V3 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed | Mousepad: Logitech G PowerPlay | CPU Cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | Primary Monitor: Acer Predator XB272 | Extra Monitors: Samsung Syncmaster PX2370 |

You could go with a define r4, i show you can get one for around $79 so its within your budget, the cable management is great in this case and also is pretty easy to build in..

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352020&cm_re=define_r4-_-11-352-020-_-Product

well, thats pretty nice, but that's USD$119, since I can't directly order from newgg,my local store still sell them at normal price

thanks anyway

After building the in Define r5, I can't recommend anything else  :)

nice one indeed, going to gather some review on this one, thanks m8