Best M.2 SSD

I've learned (from Paul's Hardware video) that there are M.2 SSD's that are still limited to SATA III Interface while others utilize the PCI-E architecture. I am unsure how to tell which use which interface through PCPartPicker so, I thought I would come here to get some help. I'm looking for a M.2 drive to be my boot drive. I'm hoping to find something closer to 200 GB but, I could settle for around the 120 GB area depending on pricing. Let me know what you think.

I've learned (from Paul's Hardware video) that there are M.2 SSD's that are still limited to SATA III Interface while others utilize the PCI-E architecture. I am unsure how to tell which use which interface through PCPartPicker so, I thought I would come here to get some help. I'm looking for a M.2 drive to be my boot drive. I'm hoping to find something closer to 200 GB but, I could settle for around the 120 GB area depending on pricing. Let me know what you think.

One of the fastest/best M.2 SSD's is the Samsung XP941. 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820147366&cm_re=SAMSUNG_XP941-_-20-147-366-_-Product

But, why not just get a SATA SSD?

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Samsung XP941

I want to utilize PCI-E Storage for my boot drive without using a PCI slot and I have an M.2 port on my mobo

why not just get a SATA SSD?

I want to utilize PCI-E Storage for my boot drive without using a PCI slot and I have an M.2 port on my mobo

Samsung XP941

One of the fastest/best M.2 SSD's is the Samsung XP941. 

Is the Plextor M6e compare to this? does the 515mb Cache of the samsung add a great deal of value?

Is the Plextor M6e compare to this? does the 515mb Cache of the samsung add a great deal of value?

It is better that the m.2 sata drives but not as good speed as the samsung xp941

Plextor m6e http://www.plextoramericas.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=249&Itemid=207&limitstart=1

Samsung xp941 http://www.samsung.com/us/hpworkstation/media/XP941_ProdOverview_2014_F.pdf