Any good fan choices for a H100i

Hey

im kinda new to this water cooling shig i really just wanted to know which fans i should get for my future H100i.

I want the best fans i can get for water cooling and noise isn't a HUGE issue but if its quite and performs really well ill take it :D

Btw I have a CoolerMaster Storm Trooper for a case and will probably be doing push pull on the radiator (maybe even push pull push???(If it fits))

I would recommend the NF-F12's, and if those are too expensive go for the Silverstone AP121's.

Also, you don't really benefit over a push pull configuration on radiators. It only decreases about 2-3C over a just pull or just push configuration if your fans are decent.

I would go for either the NF-F12's or the Gentle Typhoon AP 15's. Also personally I wouldn't do push pull. Your not getting the extra cooling proportionate to the amount of extra noise those extra fans are making. Run in Pull, you will still great cooling and be able to easily clean out the rad.

Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X | Memory: 32GB 3600mhz DDR4 | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 |
Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb, 850 Evo 500gb, 960 Pro 1tb | Cooling: Custom Liquid Cooling Loop (CPU/GPU) | Case: CaseLabs Mercury S8+Pedestal  | Monitors: Asus ROG Swift PG279Q + PA238QR

I would go for either the NF-F12's or the Gentle Typhoon AP 15's. Also personally I wouldn't do push pull. Your not getting the extra cooling proportionate to the amount of extra noise those extra fans are making. Run in Pull, you will still great cooling and be able to easily clean out the rad.
Forgot about the AP15's :) Those are excellent too!

I would go for either the NF-F12's or the Gentle Typhoon AP 15's. Also personally I wouldn't do push pull. Your not getting the extra cooling proportionate to the amount of extra noise those extra fans are making. Run in Pull' date=' you will still great cooling and be able to easily clean out the rad. [/quote']

Not sure you understand how fan noise works....

Regardless you are right about NF-F12s, those are what I would get. You are not going to notice a noise difference between push, and pull/push.

Also personally I wouldn't do push pull. Your not getting the extra cooling proportionate to the amount of extra noise those extra fans are making.

uhhhhh... what... lol. each added fan is only about a 10 percent dba increase over the last at worst (and most of that extra noise is cause by fans without good vibration dampening). i still cant hear my six nf-f12s on my ut60.