Xbone news, your feedback matters, what

CleanerTax

Duplicate thread.

Link?

Anyways, this is better, but still grabbing a PS4. Probably many people who don't live in the launch countries will get a PS4 too.

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

Link?

Anyways, this is better, but still grabbing a PS4. Probably many people who don't live in the launch countries will get a PS4 too.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/27750-microsoft-rethinking-there-drm-policys-confirmed/?hl=microsoft

Why is it so hard to search the forum for something like "Xbox" or "Microsoft"? It was on the first page >.<

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/27750-microsoft-rethinking-there-drm-policys-confirmed/?hl=microsoft

Why is it so hard to search the forum for something like "Xbox" or "Microsoft"? It was on the first page >.<

It's in a section I don't check very often or at all.

And I wouldn't search the forum, I would search google.

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

It's in a section I don't check very often or at all.

And I wouldn't search the forum, I would search google.

Was talking more so to the one who made the thread. :|

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Search doesnt work half the time.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"