Fractal R4 BUILD

Hey guys, I have work for getting money for my own rig. And i want to be sure anything fits good in here! So, i never had that awesome hardware, i would try my luck, and see if any of you guys know this better than me! THANKS!

- HARDWARE - 

Intel Core i7-4770K

MSI Z87-G45

Corsair Vengeance 8 gb

EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750

Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H100i ( in the top )

Kingston HyperX 3K 120gb

Western Digital Green 2 tb

EVGA GeForce GTX 660 SC 2 GB

Fractal r4 case!

Do you think all this, wil fit????? And what do you think?

I really hope to overclock, i nerver try it before, but with linus help, I GONNA DO THIS! <3. Thanks

Looks great, and it should all fit in the r4. The only suggestion I would have is to switch the GPU to an AMD 7870 or 7950.To get more information on the subject, I would suggest to go on Linus' channel and search benchmark showdown. There, you will see a variety of cards at different pricepoints and how they perform playing popular titles. For purely gaming, AMD is the better choice right now. However, if you are doing video editing, you may see a benefit with Nvidia's CUDA cores.

Also, unless your planning on some serious upgrading, the PSU is overkill. Linus used a 550w one in his build guide with a 4770k and a GTX 780. Getting a higher quality, lower wattage PSU is usually a great idea.

If tid for gaming downgrade to i5 and possibly 3570k if theres a Price difference, spend the extra money on gpu. 660 is not that grelt.

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

Looks great, and it should all fit in the r4. The only suggestion I would have is to switch the GPU to an AMD 7870 or 7950.To get more information on the subject, I would suggest to go on Linus' channel and search benchmark showdown. There, you will see a variety of cards at different pricepoints and how they perform playing popular titles. For purely gaming, AMD is the better choice right now. However, if you are doing video editing, you may see a benefit with Nvidia's CUDA cores.

Also, unless your planning on some serious upgrading, the PSU is overkill. Linus used a 550w one in his build guide with a 4770k and a GTX 780. Getting a higher quality, lower wattage PSU is usually a great idea.

Thanks for the fast responds! I am a youtube making danish vidoes on 1k subs at the moment. I need some power for video edit and some hardcore livestream and that. I like the looks on the evga gtx 660, so i stick with that! And i only take a evga 750w is it cost like 150 $ discount in my town! :). Thanks, my only problem, is that i am not sure if the h100i wil fit in top, when the MOBO has tall sinks :)

If tid for gaming downgrade to i5 and possibly 3570k if theres a Price difference, spend the extra money on gpu. 660 is not that grelt.

Is for video edit, and record with xsplit and that! :) I dont run my games at max! :-D.

Looks good, except I would wait for a GTX 760 instead of getting a 660 now. They're coming pretty soon.

And if you like the looks for it, EVGA should make the 760 have a similar look. That's what I assume. 

Waiting won't hurt you.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Right now I would say that getting a 4770k together with a 660 is not a very good match unless you are going to be using this pc for something other than gaming. Spend less money on the cpu and more on the GPU. 

A good alternative in my opinion would be a AMD cpu and then get maybe a 760 or 770 :)

(Comming soon)