Faulty SLI Bridge?

h7779
Go to solution Solved by lunchboxdeluxe,

How can you tell if the SLI bridge that came with you motherboard is faulty and is causing massive fps drops in game with SLI enable, but no issue when running single GPU?

P.S Motherboard, and the two cards are working properly, tested each card individually in all three of my PCI-E slot. 

Pop down to your local PC shop and buy a new one, or call ahead and see if they'll allow you to bring your PC in and try it onsite before you buy. You might get lucky if they're feeling nice.

How can you tell if the SLI bridge that came with you motherboard is faulty and is causing massive fps drops in game with SLI enable, but no issue when running single GPU?

P.S Motherboard, and the two cards are working properly, tested each card individually in all three of my PCI-E slot. 

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K Quad-Core Processor | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Motherboard: MSI Z97-GAMING 7 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16GB | Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive, Seagate 4TB 3.5" 5900RPM Internal Hard Drive | Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 3.5GB ACX 2.0 Video Card x2 SLI| Case: Corsair 450D ATX Mid Tower Case | Power SupplyEVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 

Pop down to your local PC shop and buy a new one, or call ahead and see if they'll allow you to bring your PC in and try it onsite before you buy. You might get lucky if they're feeling nice.