Asus VevoPad 8 149.99

Collin

I've owned an 8 inch windows tablet before, unless you really have a use for it, like for business or college where not having to carry around a laptop will make a difference, I would say don't buy it, or any tablet that size with windows. It just gets frustrating trying to operate it and you won't be able to do much with it. My advice is if you're just looking for a tablet that size go with android, you'll get much more use out of it. Oh and I found it funny that Microsoft offers $100 coverage on a $150 tablet, would love to find out what sucker would buy it

I've owned an 8 inch windows tablet before, unless you really have a use for it, like for business or college where not having to carry around a laptop will make a difference, I would say don't buy it, or any tablet that size with windows. It just gets frustrating trying to operate it and you won't be able to do much with it. My advice is if you're just looking for a tablet that size go with android, you'll get much more use out of it. Oh and I found it funny that Microsoft offers $100 coverage on a $150 tablet, would love to find out what sucker would buy it

I bought the HP Stream 8 for my mom. Didnt get the Coverage tho. 

I bought the HP Stream 8 for my mom. Didnt get the Coverage tho.

Smart move, might be worth the money cause of the free 200mb of 4g and office, I still hate using windows on something that size

I can't believe they have that coverage LOL