buzzing k70? help yuckey sound

ignorethisone

Hello all, I just purchased a corsair k70 (mx brown, red led) today and went home to try it. I dont have a processor yet so my build is not complete, so i just plugged it into my old laptop to try. There is a high pitched humming when the backlight led lights are on. The noise increases as I increase the amount of keys light and brightness of the keys. As far as i've noticed the sound is only when i plug in headphones (probably because laptop speakers are shitty). Using audiotechica mth-50x, some old i3 processor, windows 7, bla bla just its a really old laptop. It only has two USB 2.0 ports, and one is occupied by a mouse so I only had room to plug in one of the two usbs that come with the keyboard. Is anyone else having this issue? will it go away if i dont use a shitty laptop? help please :3 Thanks!

* Also, it was a refurbished model, not sure if that has anything to do with it

*I am also willing to return it if necessary, but i like the 30$ i saved from buying a refurbished model hehe

OK so I tried it with my sister's laptop, and it seems that it is only my laptop! On her laptop, there is no buzzing at all (even with one usb plugged in). So if anyone else is having the same problem as me, try it on a different computer first.