Help with radiator clearance!

Hey guys can I please have some questions for some radiator clearance in my case. I am currently mounting an Corsair H100 into my Corsair 400r case and I am having some trouble with the clearance. My motherboard is the MSI Z77A G-45 and by the picture of the motherboard, the VRM heat sinks do stick out from the motherboard quite a bit. The issue is not so much with the side heat sink, but with   the top heat sink and the fans that are attached to the radiator once it has been mounted. The first fan farthest from the motherboard fits perfectly, the one near the rear IO is putting  pressure down on the heat sink. I can mount the radiator and the fans, but here is my question. Once both fans are installed to the radiator, and I screw the radiator into position to the case, will the pressure that is put on the heat sink affect performance, or more importantly damage the PCB in any way? Also will blocking the front of the heat sink with the 120mm fans create heat issues with the motherboard? Or can I remove the plastic shroud from the top heat sink entirely? 

Also if you have any alternative ways to mount the H100 in the 400r without any modding, can you please leave them in the comments?

Thank you in advance and best regards.

post-29775-0-11867500-1371402481.jpg

not sure if that dont fit at the top not sure what will help because you cant realy put that h100 anywhere without mods

i guess you could put 1 fan in

Thanks for your reply. Knowing how short the H100 tubing was, I guessed there wasn't many options for placing it any other way, without custom runs. I have just tried placing the fans on the outside, on top of the case, but will the air flow be restricted because the fans are not making direct contact and they are separated by a metal mesh?

yes the plastic shroud cab be removed (kinda tuff as the screws are micro and

can mar pretty easily) another is you might be able to shift the H100 closer to

the panel-side of the case:

6803420299_f14618466e_b.jpg

this is an MAD, but the illustration is to redrill mount holes further upward to gain

critical clearance.

airdeano