Hey there, 

i am going to buy me new hardware for my PC. 

I researched a lot and selected the following components.

Mainboard: Asrock Z97 Estreme 4

CPU: intel i7 4790k

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming

PSU: be quit! Straight Power E9 CM 650W. 

My Ram : 2x2 GB g-skill 1600 + 2x4 GB corsair Vengance LP 1600 (Runs without problems).

I'am not sure with the Power Supply i picked. Is there a better one for around the same price?

What do you think about this items?

regards 

Fenry

If it is for gaming, you surely don't need an Intel core i7, I would recommend amd fx 6300, also, 8 GB of ram is more than enough for gaming. And yes, the PSU is not so good, I highly recommend not going cheap on the PSU because this is the one supplying power to your whole system, and if it fails, everything fails with it. I recommend going corsair or seasonic

If it is for gaming, you surely don't need an Intel core i7, I would recommend amd fx 6300, also, 8 GB of ram is more than enough for gaming. And yes, the PSU is not so good, I highly recommend not going cheap on the PSU because this is the one supplying power to your whole system, and if it fails, everything fails with it. I recommend going corsair or seasonic

Ok, but if i'am planning to SLI? Which PSU would you suggest? 

Edit: It's for gaming.

Why on earth would you suggest an FX6300 if the op has the budget for an Intel cpu ? 

Ok, but if i'am planning to SLI? Which PSU would you suggest? 

EVGA Supernova G2 750W if you plan on GTX 970 SLI.

For the cpu go with an i5 4690K and don't get an ASRock board. I would suggest Gigabyte, Asus or MSI.

Why on earth would you suggest an FX6300 if the op has the budget for an Intel cpu ?

Lee32uk saving the guy from a old FX builder CPU.

I +1 what he said in his second post.

ok.

how about the gigabyte z97 gaming 5 or the msi z97 gaming 5.

What is the equivalent from Asus against this  two boards?

ok.

how about the gigabyte z97 gaming 5 or the msi z97 gaming 5.

What is the equivalent from Asus against this two boards?

Asus Z97P is good but the others are too it really depends on what you need like how much SATA3, USB connectors and fan controllers you need.

+1 for i5/970 build for gaming. Honestly, all z97 boards are good. It's all personal preference from here. Picking the board with features you like and manufacturers you like

I just discovered on a German site, where you can put together your PC parts, that i can not use the EVGA Supernova G2 750W withe the intel core i7 4790k or any other CPU for the LGA 115.

Is that true or is there a mistake in their system?

regards 

I just discovered on a German site, where you can put together your PC parts, that i can not use the EVGA Supernova G2 750W withe the intel core i7 4790k or any other CPU for the LGA 115.

regards

there is absolutely no reason why it wouldn't work

PROJECT MOGARCPU: i5 4690k @ 4.9 Ghz CPU CoolerCorsair H100i in Pull on top Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming GT GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming Edition RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB) 2133 Mhz  PSU: EVGA G2 850W SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250 GB HDD: WD Black 1TB Case: Cooler Master CM Storm Scout II

I just discovered on a German site, where you can put together your PC parts, that i can not use the EVGA Supernova G2 750W withe the intel core i7 4790k or any other CPU for the LGA 115.

regards 

No you can use it. If anything it lacks the C states for Haswell deep sleep. Just shut them off in bios and you're fine. That's a great PSU.

Intel Inside. Overweight guy in his 30's outside.