Steel series 7H vs hyperX cloud

TR0J4N

I currently have a Steel series 7H headset and was wondering about getting some hyperx clouds to use instead but i can't go and try them anywhere and don't know any one who has a set... so opinions on which is better am i better sticking with the 7H or getting the clouds?  

Clouds would be better, but not sure if it would be worth imo. If you want to upgrade, I would get seperate headphones + a modmic tbh

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Well the HyperX cloud would be better, but not better enough to justify the upgrade. 7H are pretty top tier in terms of gaming headphones until you go into crazy expensive ones like the Beyerdynamic MMX 300 or Sennheiser PC333D G4ME. 

Well the HyperX cloud would be better, but not better enough to justify the upgrade. 7H are pretty top tier in terms of gaming headphones until you go into crazy expensive ones like the Beyerdynamic MMX 300 or Sennheiser PC333D G4ME. 

PC333D aren't that expensive, I'm sure you mean the 360 or 363D or something like that

EDIT: wtf the 333d's cost so much more than I thought they did

Edited by Lauen

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50