Chairs

SuperStroopwafel

Hey guys,

I want one of those racing chairs soon. But there are so many brands and there is a big difference in prices but they all look the same. There is AKRacing, GTRacing etc etc

What is the best and the best price/quality?

Thanks!

I've tried the GTRacing chair and my god... I want one! So comfy :wub: :wub: :wub:

Never thought i'll ever consider buying "gaming chair". Used to laugh hard at those, but boy was I wrong...

I've tried the GTRacing chair and my god... I want one! So comfy :wub: :wub: :wub:

Never thought i'll ever consider buying "gaming chair". Used to laugh hard at those, but boy was I wrong...

same here

Seems like rebrands of Maxnomic/DXRacer:

http://www.needforseat.de/eu_english/

Linus did a review of a Maxnomic chair:

I personally have the DXRacer (before Maxnomic existed): they're really nice chairs and the build quality is good.

Desktop: Intel i9-10850K (R9 3900X died 😢 )| MSI Z490 Tomahawk | RTX 2080 (borrowed from work) - MSI GTX 1080 | 64GB 3600MHz CL16 memory | Corsair H100i (NF-F12 fans) | Samsung 970 EVO 512GB | Intel 665p 2TB | Samsung 830 256GB| 3TB HDD | Corsair 450D | Corsair RM550x | MG279Q

Laptop: Surface Pro 7 (i5, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD)

Console: PlayStation 4 Pro

i want one.... but first have to pay taxes and then see what i can do :P

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/