radical compromises

ultimategamernerd
Go to solution Solved by Kyuubixchidori,

SO...im in the process of building a workstation using the Quadro K4200 with the 4gb of memory. I haven't the budget for 2 machines, but id still like a gaming rig. Would it be possible to have both cards in the system, and alternate disabling one depending on if I'm gaming or modelling? Or is there a better way to get the best of both worlds? 

thanks bunches :)

yes, you can use 2 diffrent cards in a system. LTT has a video where they even have a crossfire, and sli in the same system

SO...im in the process of building a workstation using the Quadro K4200 with the 4gb of memory. I haven't the budget for 2 machines, but id still like a gaming rig. Would it be possible to have both cards in the system, and alternate disabling one depending on if I'm gaming or modelling? Or is there a better way to get the best of both worlds? 

yes, you can use 2 diffrent cards in a system. LTT has a video where they even have a crossfire, and sli in the same system