com.android.systemui Has stopped working.

Demonhax

HTC One M7

I was on the computer when i got a snap. Suddently when i picked up the phone the screen started to flash, Lock itself, freeze and alot more. At the end i got up com.android.systemui has stopped working. 

I got the option to send something to HTC senter or something. Whenever i tired doing that. It just started to blink flash etc again. I can't do anything with it.

Looked it up on google. The only ppl who have gotten that message was people who had updatet to a new software or something. I haven't done that. 

The tip i got from there was resetting my phone and flash it back to a older version. (Have no ide how to do that when i can't acsess my phone). 

Anyone got anything i can try without acsessing my phone?

HTC One M7

I was on the computer when i got a snap. Suddently when i picked up the phone the screen started to flash, Lock itself, freeze and alot more. At the end i got up com.android.systemui has stopped working. 

I got the option to send something to HTC senter or something. Whenever i tired doing that. It just started to blink flash etc again. I can't do anything with it.

Looked it up on google. The only ppl who have gotten that message was people who had updatet to a new software or something. I haven't done that. 

The tip i got from there was resetting my phone and flash it back to a older version. (Have no ide how to do that when i can't acsess my phone). 

Anyone got anything i can try without acsessing my phone?

hard reset. if you can take the battery out do it, if not, just restart it. if you dont mind, factory reset. on my custom rom i get the same issue sometimes, a reboot always fixed it. 

hard reset. if you can take the battery out do it, if not, just restart it. if you dont mind, factory reset. on my custom rom i get the same issue sometimes, a reboot always fixed it. 

Sure it's the only option? Then i lose alot of pictures, but if it is. How do i do it withour acsessing my phone?

Sure it's the only option? Then i lose alot of pictures, but if it is. How do i do it withour acsessing my phone?

that would be a near last resort. you can back up your pictures first, or put them on the sd card. 

to reset, it should be under options, look for device, or advanced. and you should find a "factory reset" after some searching. make sure you try a reboot, or kill your battery, wait a while, then reboot it. that does a hard reboot. i can do the same with my phone by removing the battery, but i believe you cant remove your battery

that would be a near last resort. you can back up your pictures first, or put them on the sd card. 

to reset, it should be under options, look for device, or advanced. and you should find a "factory reset" after some searching. make sure you try a reboot, or kill your battery, wait a while, then reboot it. that does a hard reboot. i can do the same with my phone by removing the battery, but i believe you cant remove your battery

I can not get on the phone. It wont let me on the phone. i have to have a way to reset it without useing the phone.

I can not get on the phone. It wont let me on the phone. i have to have a way to reset it without useing the phone.

Can you get into the recovery mode? 

Press and hold Vol down + press power button until you see bootloader (3 happy androids on skateboards at bottom of page).

You could try wiping the cache if you can get into recovery mode, you will loose app data (saves, logins and history) but nothing else should be touched.

HTID

Press and hold Vol down, press power button until you see bootloader (3 happy androids on skateboards at bottom of page). Release vol down.

whoops. yeah do this. a galaxy mega my friend had forgot his password, and just needed to reset it. this worked

Press and hold Vol down + press power button until you see bootloader (3 happy androids on skateboards at bottom of page).

You could try wiping the cache if you can get into recovery mode, you will loose app data (saves, logins and history) but nothing else should be touched.

Um, i think i did something i should have done. Now i get ip a picture of my phone with a type of warning sign with a (!) in it. 

When getting to the bootloader, shold i realese vol button and power button?

once you see it booting into recovery mode let go of both.

HTID

Um, i think i did something i should have done. Now i get ip a picture of my phone with a type of warning sign with a (!) in it. 

once you see it booting into recovery mode let go of both.

i now have the options.

Fastboot

Recovery

Factory reset

Simlock

Check Smartsd

I Mage CRC

Show Barcode

What do i choose to get to where i whipe the chage data or what u did say?

i now have the options.

Fastboot

Recovery

Factory reset

Simlock

Check Smartsd

I Mage CRC

Show Barcode

What do i choose to get to where i whipe the chage data or what u did say?

it should be under recovery (use Vol keys to move and power to select)

HTID

IMAG0394-672x372.jpg

This is the only thing that showes up

it should be under recovery (use Vol keys to move and power to select)

IMAG0394-672x372.jpg

This is the only thing that showes up

its booting into recovery mode, it should take 30-40 seconds to boot into recovery mode.

HTID

its booting into recovery mode, it should take 30-40 seconds to boot into recovery mode.

Got a new error message now, Com.gtc.widget.hmsproc2 has stopped working..

Should i just factory reset it?

Got a new error message now, Com.gtc.widget.hmsproc2 has stopped working..

Should i just factory reset it?

You could try you will lose everything tho. 

HTID

You could try you will lose everything tho. 

Well. I just have to do it by now. Kinda need my phone to work as fast as possible. 

Thanks for the help :)

I'll contact you if i need any more help or?