Swiftech h240x

Can I use the Swiftech h240x with a transparent loop to cool the cpu only?

And how much does orange coolant cost?

Thanks

So you want to change out the coolant and tubes of your h240x?

Yes and i want them to be transparent with an orange coolant.

Um yeah you could totally do it. All you have to do is change out the tubing that is probably black right now and drain and fill the res with whatever coolant you want. Not exactly sure on how to do that, but the way that it is designed is exactly for that.

might verify with swiftech that replacing the coolant doesn't void any warranty

or seek a suggestion from them on what orange coolant to use. they might

require something added to the coolant to promote longevity.

• 2 weeks later...

I am planning on buying a Swiftech h240x and refilling it with an orange coolant.

Can someone please tell me how to do that and the steps that i have to do(cause i heard somethings that have scared me about some bubbles that show up or something)

And also can someone please show me a link for an orange coolant that compliments an orange h440 and that is a trusted retailer.

Thanks.

I am planning on buying a Swiftech h240x and refilling it with an orange coolant.

Can someone please tell me how to do that and the steps that i have to do(cause i heard somethings that have scared me about some bubbles that show up or something)

And also can someone please show me a link for an orange coolant that compliments an orange h440 and that is a trusted retailer.

Thanks.

about orange coolant, I can only point to a trusted retailer like here

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/17699/ex-liq-280/Mayhems_Aurora_Coolant_Concentrate_-_250mL_-_Orilla_Orange.html?tl=g30c337s1809&id=PxWMTRsZ

or this one here

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/24285/ex-liq-394/Mayhems_Aurora_Coolant_Premix_-_1L_-_Orilla_Orange.html?tl=g30c337s1809&id=PxWMTRsZ

but I wouldn't know about the aggressive dye, I heard red is one difficult to take off even when you drain your system.

The kit comes prefilled so you might want to flush it first if you want to use your own coolant.

Don't worry about refilling it, when done, check everything and mount it.

PC1 = i7 4790k  -  Asus Z97 Mark1  -  Corsair Dominator 32GB kit  -  Evga GTX 780Ti SC x2 SLI  -  SSD 512GB x2  -  12TB NAS  -  Carbide Air540  -  24" 120Hz x2 3D ready  -  Corsair K95 + M95
Custom Watercooling loop with low profile radiators / fans

PC2 = i7 4770k  -  Z97 Maximus VII Hero  -  16 GB kit  -  Evga GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  -  Graphite 760T  -  24" VE248 x2  -  Corsair K70RGB + M90