cm elite 361 cooling advice

nooberrific

Hi forum people this is my first time don't be to harsh lol this is the build I put together a couple days ago http://pcpartpicker.com/b/zOV cost 500 when I bought it not 600 anyway need some help since the power supply is up front and I'm using the cases hortizonally should I have put the 2 80mm as exhaust or intake on the side I got bummed because a standard 120x25 fan won't fit cause of the gpu I'm crossing my finger that the yate loon 120x20 fits I'm assuming it should be set for exhaust but that means all my fans are set to exhaust I'm assuming I'm doing it wrong and btw is there any case nodding I can do to put a water cooler in this case and is there enough room in the rear to use a 80mm to 120mm cad fan adapter sorry for so many questions just a noob

I will try to anwser your questions:

1. Watercooling isn't possible without some serious mods, you dont have an 120/140mm fan spot clear wear you can attach a radiator. Your powersupply will need the first 120mm fan place and your second fan place is blocked by your graphics card, if you cant put a normal sized fan in there you can forget of putting a radiator + fan in there. The only way i can think of is mounting a rad on top of your 120mm fan spot (so outside your case) and then drill holdes for tubing. Everything is possible but this would require alot of effort. If you are really interested in this i can offer more information but you will save money and time when you buy another case + same watercooling. You must also take into consideration that you already got an air cooler wich becomes useless when you want to watercool your cpu.

2. i would go with frontal intake + side intake (yate loon) and the two 80mm fans in the back outake. This way you will cool your gpu aswell and you will have a nice flow.

3. If you are desperate you can put the 120mm and mount it on the outside of the case this will decrease some flow and it can ruin the looks.