Will this fit?

Will a cooler master eisberg fit inside a corsair 350d with asus gryphon z87 as a motherboard?

Help is much appreciated

Only in either push OR pull, not both. Assuming you're talking about the 240L.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

Will a cooler master eisberg fit inside a corsair 350d with asus gryphon z87 as a motherboard?

Help is much appreciated

It will fit just fine in the case. 350d has room for two 240 rads in front and top I believe.

Help is much appreciated

yes it will, but the noise of the pump (like the H220) is daft loud and annoying.

the alphacool LT ceramic pump used is quite a noisy lil pump. for the price point

and performance there are "better" options. so far most of the reviews of the

pre-released units were all horrible and they got new replacements and still had

same issues. loud operation. temp control was marginal. but the complaints were

price and noise and cooler master doesn't have a fix for it at this time.

airdeano

Only in either push OR pull, not both. Assuming you're talking about the 240L.

yes i was meaning the 240l  :)

yes it will, but the noise of the pump (like the H220) is daft loud and annoying.

the alphacool LT ceramic pump used is quite a noisy lil pump. for the price point

and performance there are "better" options. so far most of the reviews of the

pre-released units were all horrible and they got new replacements and still had

same issues. loud operation. temp control was marginal. but the complaints were

price and noise and cooler master doesn't have a fix for it at this time.

airdeano

well that sucks i was thinking of getting one because i could use clear tubing with red liquid

EDIT

i checked the internet and found out they updated version with a fixed pump 

well that sucks i was thinking of getting one because i could use clear tubing with red liquid

EDIT

i checked the internet and found out they updated version with a fixed pump 

ummm, don't think so.. here is a 120L review (same pump)

outlined:

When the Eisberg was released, which is now some time ago, there were quite a few comments floating around that the pump was very noisy.  Cooler Master were assuring that this was a characteristic of the pre release versions and would be fixed so as not be of detriment in the final retail version.  Unfortunately we have to say that many months down the line the issue does not appear to have been rectified and that the noise produced by the pump whether it be at the full 12v, reduced via the included cable, or even attached directly to a motherboard header is still intrusively and unacceptably loud. We actually contacted Cooler Master about the problems we were having and they thought it might be faulty so sent us a second one. Sadly the replacement unit was exactly the same no matter what we tried to do to tame the noise, the only thing that seemed to change was the pitch of the pump rather than the volume of the noise created.

this is a recent as 10-June-13

beware and be careful..

airdeano