White Rampage IV Extreme?

Krux

Hello, I was wondering if this is possible to do and if so how would I go about it?

im not afraid of painting, desoldering or dyeing. I want to go with a black, white and blue color scheme fro a possible build in a modded Corsair 900D.

post-16796-0-12793700-1371143669.jpg

(Forgive the poor photoshop)

I'm going to water-cool the whole thing. (Board, graphics and cpu)

Any help is appreciated, thanks. 

Have a little chase around I have seen people have success with painting mobo's, however from what I have seen a lot of care needs to be taken with the prep and there is still the risk of wrecking the board (also warranty will be void) if I stumble upon the one that pops to mind i'll link it here. Its very much a case though of at your own risk.

This looks like a fun safer idea (http://www.overclock.net/t/28304/how-to-make-my-motherboard-glow-uv-pen-mod) uv pen to highlight mobo points.

And this was a thread I stumbled upon about it, the general consensus is don't but it is possible. http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=701820

The most important point I drew was this one.

"I've seen a member do this before, and I'd recommend the same as I did to them.

Use Duplicolor barbeque grill paint, as it's one of the most thermally conductive paints you can buy on the consumer market, without being electrically conductive.
Tape all your chips and slots, you can paint the slot edges with care later using the same paint and a small brush to avoid painting the contacts. You can spray the can into the cupped bottom of a pop can to act as a paint container for brush work.
You can paint your mobo heatsinks separately so that the paint job is nice and even looking.
Use two coats, the first super thin, rather see through. It acts as a primer for the second very thin coat.

Taking care and going slow are not bad things, and can yield great results. Blue tape and an exacto knife for trimming are your friends. Don't forget to also mask the spots your motherboard screws contact, so that your grounds to the case remain in tact." Diggrr (03/05/2012  2307)

i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz (1.240v) || Asrock extreme 4 || CM Hyper 212 evo

Samsung 840 || WD blue 1tb || WD green 1tb || Powercolor 7870 xt @ (1200 mhz core : 1500 mhz mem)