Best place to get GTX 970?

Kelvinzors

Hi everyone! I am looking to buy a 970 for my first gaming computer!!

I live in Canada

and I am wondering if there are any sales or places that I can get the 970 for the best value?

also which 970 would you recommend? I am using a phantom 410 case!

Cheers!

id recomend either the G1 gaming from Gigabyte or the STRIX from Asus

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

id recomend either the G1 gaming from Gigabyte or the STRIX from Asus

Out of those two, I'd totally go with the G1 (and I did.) But your case needs to support its massive length.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X | GPU: RTX 3080 FE | Board: x570 Aorus Master | RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ | Case: Phanteks 719

I was looking at the STRIX and the MSI Gaming 970, and I have my heart set on the MSI cos it looks epic and is marginally better whilst costing less. People will disagree and say the STRIX is better, but I don't think it is :P Mainly because of the nice looks (will look epic with my ROG motherboard), zero fan RPM (like the strix, just not marketed as a selling point) and slightly better clock speeds and OC capability. Don't get me wrong though, the STRIX is a beautiful card to have :)

But your case needs to support its massive length.

That's what I said to her.

Dreadnaught: Intel Core i7 970 3.2GHz, Silverstone TD-02, ASUS Rampage III Extreme, Kingston Fury White 24GB 1866MHz, Crucial BX100 250GB + Seagate 2TB SSHD, AMD Radeon Sapphire R9 390 Nitro, NZXT S340 White, Bitfenix Fury 650W, BenQ XL2730Z.