The scammers thread.

old reece frost

Hi, since I was recently scammed, I want to make a list of people who you should not trade with on Steam. This can also work as a database of scammers, just comment below some people who have/have tried to scam you, and they will be added to the list.

I'll start with my scammer. 

Steam profile SteamRep  Proof he scammed me

Yes, the list is small now, but with work, we can make this bigger and can hopefully stop these people from scamming anyone else.

If you want to report a scammer, just comment with their Steam ID and proof of how they are a scammer.

How did he scam you?

Edit: never mind

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I suggest having a broader range of services that people have been scammed on, instead of just steam. I guess that would include things like craigslist as well as other online stores similar to Steam. 

Edit:

Like Origin 

I suggest having a broader range of services that people have been scammed on, instead of just steam. I guess that would include things like craigslist as well as other online stores similar to Steam. 

Edit:

Like Origin 

That's a nice suggestion, is there like a Steam ID thing with Origin? Because if there's not then it will be quiet difficult to keep track of scammers since they can just change their names.

This is hardly the place for that.

There are literally THOUSANDS of people scamming people on Steam alone.

and there are already sites dedicated to it anyways.

I have only done these types of gaming deals over Ebay. 

Never been scammed. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

The best thing to do is just to educate yourself on how to identify a scammer rather than trying to single out all of them, amassing a huge database where you can't find anyone you are concerned about in a convenient manner.

Halfbreed

That's a nice suggestion, is there like a Steam ID thing with Origin? Because if there's not then it will be quiet difficult to keep track of scammers since they can just change their names.

The Origin login is same unless they change it with support everytime.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Isn't it against the CoC to name and shame? If not then i'm all for this thread but i've never been scammed myself, common sense ftw! :)

Blue Nebula = CPU: Intel i7 4770K @Stock || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 || RAM: 16GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance LP || GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti Superclocked @Stock || Mobo: Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero || SSD: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro || HDD: 4x2TB WD Black in Raid10 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i || Case: Coolermaster HAF 932 Advanced || Keyboard: Corsair K70 (MX Blues) || Mouse: Corsair M95 || Mousepad: Razer Goliathus 2013 Extended Speed || Monitors: Eizo Foris FS2333 + Old Samsung monitor || Headset: Beyerdynamic MMX2 || =>My Youtube Gaming Channel<= || =>My Twitch.tv Channel<=